The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

vineri, decembrie 26, 2003

i just realized that my last few blogs have been kinda heavy(and poorly punctuated). but i guess thats alright, this is where i dump the stuff i havnt been able to discuss in any of my normal daily encounters. And I have an excuse for the punctuation; spanish keyboards are stinking ridiculous. Ok, something not so leaden. Jeneane gave Heather a rat trap for christmas and said "I heard the fleas over in Bethel are getting pretty big." No joke, i woke up with a monster flea this morning. took up more of the bed than i did.