O¿O
Jeneane called me into the office today. I was kinda worried for a second. She said "Hello, please have a seat. We need to talk." But she just wanted to know what my plans were, when i was coming back, how long, and what i wanted to do. So it sounds like i would teach english and take care of sponsorship stuff. Sounds kinda tough, but I can learn.
Today we worked till five, and then we (Jimmie, Heather, Richard and I) took four kids to Exito and bought them icecream. Then we went on the ferris wheel. That probably wasnt the best order of events but nobody barfed so it was fine. Mom had a great day today. She fitted every last one of the kids with shoes. She was absolutely thrilled. I think she cut some hair too. That was very good to see, she was so happy.








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home