Comments, yippee skippy
I finally took the time to figure out how to put in a commentator thingy. so no mercy, lemme have it. I am really interested to hear what other people think of the stuff i post.
And in other news....
I might even miss work a little. Normally its kinda give or take, but lately i have been having a pretty good time. The only difficulty is when i stay up too late and cant keep my eyes open to pack boxes. Not that im so exhausted, i just get too relaxed an bored and stuff. Im getting a reputation as a good box packer. Especially with the realy big odd shaped stuff. Ill admit there were a couple times i was kinda suprised how much stuff i did cram into the box. Sometimes i wonder if they just make such a big deal about it and say im so good at it so that they wont have to do it. But whatever.








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home