So it turns out almost all of the people living in our house here in Bogota were homeschooled. I counted something wrong, so I made the joke "I were homeskooled". Not such a funny joke around here. Oooh boy, shoulda seen the looks on the girl's faces. So I took a wild guess,
"Were you guys homeschooled?"
*big eyed nod*
"Really? Me too."
"You were not!"
"Well, only nine years."
While I was studying, well, while I was at Moody, we got a buncha people together and were watching a movie and one of the guys said something like, "That was pretty homeschool.". One of the other guys pipes up "Hey, I had a friend who was homeschooled." Out of 15 people in the room, only the one who had taken offense at the comment had never been homeschooled. Everyone else just laughed and agreed. Because there are homeschoolers, and then there are homeschoolers.








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home