The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

marți, ianuarie 06, 2004

Ok, lets see if i can get back into this. I havnt been able to find time to post anything lately. Plus I messed up the template coding, so all the extra time I have had for the last few days has been trying to rectify that. As you can see, I have decided to start over with a new template.
CVII (Chidren´s Vision International) hired a new maintainance man. With the new property,theyre going to need more help in that department. Hes a bible school graduate with a heart for missions. He and his wife want to be missionaries to the world, but are very patiently waiting for God´s timing. Turns out hes a pretty good preacher too. He kinda gave me a little sermonette the other day. I diidn’t get it all, being that it was in Spanish, but I did understand a few good points. Heres what I can remember; Sometimes God tells us what to do, and other times He´s silent, just to see what we will do when the choice is ours. There are people all around us we need to be missionaries to. There was some other stuff, but I can´t remember how it went right now.
So I have been considering my choices.

1. I can get a visa and come back here. Maybe see if I can raise some support to stay the full term of a visa. (#1 choice)
2. Try to get a job teaching English in El Salvador or elsewhere.(nice, but uncertain)
3. Go to CA and get a job, live with Lester B. See what opportunities are out there.(very cool, but not moving towards any type of long term goal I might have if I had long term goals.)
4. Stay in WI, get a summer job at a canoe rental. (probable, since I really need to hang around home until after Mandy and Mikell get married. Plus I´m kinda missing WI and the family and all.)
5. Go to school somewhere. (eesh. Maybe a good idea, but not at all appealing)

So there they are, and I have no idea what to make of them.