so incredibly tired. Yesterday the new guy chopped the sewerpipe out of the wall. The sewerpipe that drains the water off the roof. The sewerpipe that runs through two bedrooms. So, it rained last night. Luckily I was sleeping in Exodus house. I was just being nice too. Seth and I are taking turns, but he asked if I would sleep over there two nites in a row.
So the video rental place has LOTR, return of the king for rent already. I think someone took a video camera to a theatre and taped it.
I guess we are going to Cartagena a week from yesterday. The kids are all on vacation so richard and jeneane wanted a few days to relax since they are not really vacationing. So jimmie heather and I are going with them, just for camaraderie I suppose. We´re getting a really good deal on the tickets and lodging and stuff.








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home