I finally got to see the kids some. Yesterday Louis and David came over and we played some games and I made pancakes. Thrilled my soul the way they wolfed them down, boys after my own heart. This afternoon all the kids were watching a movie so i sat with them for most of it. I got my hairs did, got sick and well again, all while i watched a movie. Angie Tatiana has a vivid imagination. Then Freddy kept getting shot with arrows and i had to pull them out of his chest and save his life.
Alvaro seems like a really cool guy. He was saying theyre having some kind of Theatrical Festival this summer. I guess there will be events in the parks or something. It would be really cool to be able to hangout with him some. He seems to know the city really well. It would be a really good opportunity to learn some spanish. Alvaro had a realy cool necklace, a carved soapstone thing. I asked about it and he gave it to me, so i made him a CD with a mix of all my favorite music. Turntables to bagpipes, Jazz to Emo, and he sounded like he really liked it. so that was cool.
Im on to reading Dangerous Duty of Delight by John Piper. Its pretty good.








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home