The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

duminică, octombrie 03, 2004

I went to see "The Eternal Bliss of a Spotless Mind" with Milena tonite. This is how i explained it on MSN messenger.
T, I double guh err says:
it was confusing, awkward, and it didnt have anything amazing or beautiful

T, I double guh err says:it was the underlying stuff that made me like it. The extrusions and questions it makes you ask were what i liked
T, I double guh err says:and plus it was so familiar, it looked like somewhere in canada or the northern US

It wasnt what it said or didn't say, its the struggle your mind goes through to decide whether it was right or wrong or ethical or possible that is so valuable. Most movies are like that for me i think. I get something good out of every movie just deciding whether or not i agree with the movie. Every movie i see i have to review my worldview, to go back and remember what I believe is real and true.