The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

miercuri, august 04, 2004

One month to the day since my last post. Thats kinda sad. It has been very busy lately. But right now I am home again with my parents for two weeks. It is amazing. I havn't decided what to think of it yet. I am so happy to see my family and freinds again, there is definitely a huge peice of my heart here. I don't know which hemisphere the bigger peice of my heart is in. I picked up a twelve pack of soda today, it must have wieghed about the as one of the babys. I dont know what it was, kind of like a shock.
Sponsorship stuff is going well. I am still learning how to manage my time, but things are getting done. I am excited for the future. I don't know what it holds, but I can't wait to see. I guess thats one of the freedoms I have learned recently. I know that I know that the things my Father has planned are good things, so I can meet tomorrow with joy and expectation. I can't wait to see what He'll do next, and all I want is to be in the right place to be able to see it.