6/20
Missing the little ones. Most of them have gone on vacation with their parents or Colombian sponsors. It was very sad to see them go, but I know it will be a great time for them. If only to see what a real home is like.
We had Jesus David over today. Well, no, Heather had JD over, I did change a wet diaper and take him to Exito so that Heather and Betsy could go to get manicures. I'm kinda getting attached to the little chubs.
I need more input. New music, art and science stuff. I'm a lucky one, so much has been offered to me. There are those that have this same empty headedness and don't know that there is another way to be. I get this way and know that somethings missing. If I could give the kids on the mountain one thing after the salvation message, it would be a hunger. Not the hunger of the body that they already know, but a hunger of the mind. There are three hungers, one of the body, one of the mind, and one of the spirit. All three must be fed.They need to have their mental apetites wetted (that wouldn't be whetted would it?). I don't know, but it seems like it would give them some hope. I know when I am not endeavoring to learn something, or to accomplish something, I get extremely depressed. Thats the way we have been wired since God gave Adam his orders.








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home