Two things that really bother me. People who only feel good about themselves when they feel that they are better than someone else. People who give thier hearts away too easily and then run around for years scared and angry at the opposite sex.
Learn to see yourself as God sees you. Really broken and messed up, pretty much blind and dumb, but worth dying for. Realize that your value lies in nothing more than that God cherishes you. Most of what you are needs to die before anything good can come out of you, but God is willing and able to do this work on you. The best part is that He is willing to take as many tries and as much time as necessary. The work goes so much faster when you learn to have faith that God is working even when you can't tell and you just wait quietly, attent and excited for the change to come, but content and patient.
Learn to see other people as God sees them. If they hurt you with their words, its probably because someone hurt them in a similar way. Learn to put other people's pain above yours, just like Jesus did for you. "Love as Christ first loved you" takes on a little different meaning.
Broken Hearts
First of all, who is your God? Is He not the Great Physician? Did He not give you that heart in the first place? Do you think it is beyond His power or too insignificant for Him to repair or replace? You say He is omnipotent, why don't you live like it?
Second, there are other fish in the sea. I think that statement is so simple that people don't believe that it's realization can relieve such great fear and hurt. Most of the pain of a "broken heart" is dissapointment that that person didn.t like you, and fear that no one will. There have been several girls that I thought were just about the most incredible creatures on the planet. I wanted so badly for them to love me. When I prayed about it, I heard nothing because I was only open to one kind of answer. I felt like a piece of crap because they did not feel the same way about me. When I finally shut up and opened my heart to hear other answers, God was finally able to show me what He had been so patiently waiting for. He said "Look at what I did Asa, aren't they beautiful? They are whole, they are light and salt, they are clean vessels full and overflowing with Me. If I am able to do this in them, then I am able to do it in anyone. Admire them, rejoice for the victories i have won for them, love them for what they are, but keep moving, we aren't stopping here." You have to learn that you can love and treasure the people along the way, and that with a little faith you can then let them go with joy and a blessing because there will be more. It is so sad when people hide away not willing to love or share with people because they know they will have to let go. Just love, thats easy enough right? Besides, if you're tapped into the right source you'll never run out.
I guess it all comes down to have a little faith.








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home