The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

vineri, ianuarie 09, 2004

I may be taking after my mother in her propensity for embarrassing herself;
The other day got out of the shower and was shaving in front of the mirror in my towel. I hear a voice, one of the housemates talking to one of the others. I looked down to see if I can see who it is through the glass floor and suddenly realized I was only wearing a towel. Luckily the glass was glazed. But, needless to say I don't think I have ever moved so fast in my life.
one Sunday I was taking a shower when the water went cold. I was all soapy, naturally I climbed up on the roof to hit the reset button on the water heater. The sun was shining and the haze was somewhat less than usual. So in my towel(seeing a pattern I have since determined not to make a habit of this ) I was enjoying the warmth of the sun and the beautiful view. Suddenly I noticed the church half a block away had just let out and the courtyard was full of people. But I still didn't move as fast as I did trying to get off the glass floor.
I have been having a lot of adventures involving the shower lately. One morning I climbed to the roof and hit the reset button so I could have a warm shower. Unbeknownst to me, Jimmie noticed the water was warm so she jumped in the shower on the first floor. Just as I had lathered up my hair and began to rinse the water pressure dropped to a trickle. It took fifteen minutes to get the shampoo out of my hair. Finally the water pressure comes back because Jimmie had finished her shower, and I´m like "praise the Lord!!!".... and then the blast hits me. Jimmie had finished because the water heater shut off again. Seth said he heard me scream three floors down.