The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

marți, aprilie 06, 2004

I just had a twilight zone moment. I was looking for a cook book and found a picture. I was like "who is this, i think that girl is from my town." Jenny says "Thats my cousin and her piano teacher." "Oh, ok nevermind. But man that really looks like someone i know, where does your cousin live?" "Wisconsin." so i looked at it a little more closely and it turns out the picture was taken in our church.........!?!?!?!??? I am from WI, Jenny is from TN, we are in Bogota, I find a picture of her cousin in my church. Totally baked my noodle.
Gisela wanted to come over to bethel this evening but im not ready for that kind of responsibility. Laura could barely handle her and she speaks spanish as her first language. Maybe later.
I stuck chicken, onions, and potatoes in a foil packet and threw it in the oven. Im not entirely sure whats going to transpire, but i hope its edible.
The little ones are so much fun. Theyre making me wish i had one of my own. This is pretty good practice. And i get to practice with all ages, one month to 15 years. I havnt had to do any diapers yet. Kinda hoping i can put that off for awhile yet. I did have to escort one little pooper to the pooper. He seemed a little distressed, so i couldnt just leave him, but i couldnt understand him either. I just gave him some TP and eventually he came back out. poor little guy, he sure picked the wrong potty buddy.