The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

luni, aprilie 19, 2004

Im trying to decide what in my last few days has been worthy of writing about. Theres not much. Yesterday i went to a new church. The worship was wonderful. I didnt catch any of the sermon though. At the beginning of the worship i prayed for sincerity, and that the Lord would be the center of my thoughts and the Lord gave me really cool prayer.
Father i want to want you more than anything. You are so much greater than my needs, needs for healing, provision, fellowship; I want to want you more than these things. I want to desire you more than i desire comfort, health, food, love, more than all the things my heart so longs for. Lord i believe, but help my unbelief.
so thats about the sum of it.