Sixteen children died yesterday or the day before. A dumptruck flipped over on their schoolbus. Even more sad because yesterday was the national holiday "Feliz Dia Del Nino"(day of the child). Please pray for their families.
Jenny's husband David was in an accident yesterday. We dont know what happened but hes in the hospital. Please pray for him too.
Miguel is becoming more comfortable with me. He doesnt seem to feel like he has anything he has to prove to me anymore.<< AAAAH HA HA!!!!! Jesus David just pooped on Jennifer, gross. Changing diapers is dangerous biznas. >> I love it when people are sincere. When they dont try to tell you theyre ok when theyre not. But only if they arent wallowing in self pity. Miguel is probably more at ease with me because I accidently called him stupid. He was trying to tell me how to unlock the garage door and i meant to say " I know, im not stupid." But i said " I know, youre stupid." He was a little ticked. I laughed and told him what i meant to say, and he was like "Yeah, well you called me stupid." I just said "Yeah i know." with a laugh. So that kinda took the awkwardness out of our relationship.
Click below for new photos
Jennifer Singing
Mountain school








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home