Tomorrow gotta wake up early to go get my ID card. That should be fun, if i can manage to not get pickpocketed on the bus. Theyre always so crammed early in the morning. usually I just put my wallet in my front pocket, not too many people are willing to go for it there.
marți, aprilie 20, 2004
Previous Posts
- Im trying to decide what in my last few days has b...
- At the DAS while i was getting my Colombian ID car...
- This ones going to get long. This may be my favori...
- I'm so confused. I read an article by Chuck Colson...
- "Because life does not justify living. Eternity d...
- Ive been listenting to an old scratched Cd. Ballyd...
- "If you had permission to do what you really want ...
- Yeah, i kinda been neglecting the blog. Not much h...
- I just had a twilight zone moment. I was looking f...
- I finally got to see the kids some. Yesterday Loui...








<< Home