The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

marți, noiembrie 23, 2004

Maybe your God is too small. Maybe you dont realize how messed up you were and probably still area in alot of areas. If you really saw what a miracle it is that the Lord was able to change you and use you to do something profitable for the Kingdom, you would realize that he can do it with someone like that too. But then again maybe you have seen it but were unwilling to give up a source of pride. The pride of "What a good person I am. Look how smart I am that I found God and got myself together." If you admit that you are a miracle, then God gets the credit, and that person is your equal. Pray that God gives you, as a gift, a sense of worth that doesn't come from looking down on other people.
One more thing. You can take a jar and write "Pickles" all over it. You can write it big, you can write it small, you can write it thirty million times, but if you don't put the right stuff in that jar, you'll never get pickles out of it.

1 Comments:

At 25 noiembrie 2004 la 22:31, Blogger scotty said...

good word Asa.

happy thanksgiving

 

Trimiteți un comentariu

<< Home