\8P
every time i reread that post i cringe. Theres so much there that just doesnt sound right. I still can't decide whether it could be redeemed or if i should just delete it.
Good day. I got some work to do on sponsorship stuff. Thats fun. Fire me up the coffe pot and set the media player to shuffle.
I went over to exodus to see if i could find someone to accompany me to Exito but they were all busy. So i headed over to genesis and asked who could go with me. Milena pointed out the ones who had behaved the best, which really narrowed the choices. I hate deciding who to take, so nasly decided for me. Tatiana and Sofia were her choice. We had fried chicken for supper. Turns out neither of them really like fried chicken. I ate a lot of chicken.








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home