The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

marți, mai 04, 2004

i couldnt get to my blog last night. i thought it was broken.
I miss everyone so much.
I am feeling very uninspired, but im going to try to put something up anyway. We three North Americans took city busses home from the mountain today. It wasnt so scary. We knew where to get off and the names of the busses we wanted. Plus we figured if we got lost we could take taxi home. I need ideas for teaching english to kids four through nine. when jennifer and sarah go home in june ill probably try to take over the class by myself.
The accident with the schoolbus was very sad. I think the total dead was 21. Someone said the dumptruck fell off an overpass onto the schoolbus. So while we were celebrating Feliz Dia Del Niño with our kids, those families were arranging their kids´ funerals.
Jenny´s husband was hit by a truck. David was on his bicycle and the truck ran a red light and hit him. Such a miracle hes not dead. He doesnt even have any broken bones. Only stitches over his eye and on the back of his head and a chest full of glass shards. Hes all bruised and in a lot of pain, but hes alive.
I think i need some sleep. I might be getting sick too. Stupid weird dreams all night.