The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

joi, mai 06, 2004

Mandarin oranges, tea sweetened with raw cane juice, fingers hurting from practicing guitar, this is my idea of a good evening.
I need to learn how to prepare a lesson and teach in spanish before sunday. Well, no, maybe the girls are going to do the teaching, but they need a lesson. PTL for google. The pastor from the mountain is going on a retreat so his wife is doing the preaching and they need someone to teach childrens church. I cannot explain how excited I am to be able to get involved up on the mountain. Now that we know how to get to the church and back it wouldnt be too difficult to go there for church every sunday.
Ugh, the never ending quandry. Wait and see what it looks like when it gets a little longer, or skip the torment and just cut it now. Wish i was bald.
I need some brain fodder.