We went up the mountain today. We took a floor and some platano to the church at the top. I recognized a bunch of the people up there from the schools. I met the rest of Ingreth and Angie's family. My heart is up there. It always has been.
Well looks like we're going to do the story of the good Samaritan for childrens church tomorrow. I think it should work.
I took Yensy Tayly out for a snack today. She was desperate for a Bon Bon sucker. I was leaving genesis and she made it clear that i was not leaving without her. After we ate she wanted to go see Jennifer and Sarah so we came back to bethel and Eiver, Johnny and Louis David were here playing games with the americans. So we read some books and had some chocolate milk. She is a very well behaved little girl. I need to make time for the boys. The girls are so much more persistent that its hard to give any attention to the boys.
I am little tired. My throat and sinuses are messed up and i couldnt sleep at all. My nose and throat got so dried out that every breath made me cough. I finally got up at 1:30am and fired up the little electric pot with some water in it. The steam helped but i still couldnt sleep. About nine o clock tonight i started coughing again. I dont understand why its only at night.








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home