The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

marți, februarie 15, 2005

heres me

just to say im still alive. I have been keeping busy working on the spring promo video and sponsorship stuff. the house is full of volunteers. mom and dad are coming down soon. kinda scary because i have alot i have to do before i go home.
I recently discovered Saint Augustene. If theology or God stuff intrests you, you should try to get a hold of John Piper´s talk on him. I think it was in his "Men of Whom the World Was Not Worthy" it is amazing. I have yet to get up the nerve to read an entire page of Confessions. but what i have read has been really cool. I dont have any links but his stuff is all over the internet. i highly recomend checking it out.
Chaos