5/25
Oh, man. we just watched The Last Samurai. Made me think , storing treasure, moths, rust. Made me want to read Psalms. I kind of want to stop hurting every time i see or hear of the beautiful things destroyed. Then again, i dont want to. Ive been there, not caring. It is misery. I would rather hurt than to not care. So in everything i see what would be if this world was not fallen. Never forget how far we are from the begining.
Ive always tried to devalue the things of this world, so that the only things left to desire, would be the things of God. maybe i should say i dont want to deny how much i desire the things this world offers, i just want to desire the things God offers more. Which would you rather hear, "I dont like that stuff, so i like you." or "I really loved that stuff, but i love you more." ? Maybe later ill be able to explain the transitional thoughts there, but not now.
The classes on the mountain went well today. I dont know how to deal with the pain i see. Wheres my Bible......








0 Comments:
Trimiteți un comentariu
<< Home