The superfluous incidentiality of the extraneously impertinent.

Woke up with a bang and a bug on your face, Crawled in your mouth and gave you a taste of the good life you left behind,well I think you're gonna be fine. Somebody loves you, and you're gonna make it through.

vineri, iunie 11, 2004

Oooish

Im trying to send photos. Its taking forever to upload. Guess ill just keep typing. Guess I'll practice capitalization and punctuation while I'm at it. Normally I just forego punctuation, you say I'm not smart enough to punctuate correctly, but I say if you're not smart enough to figure out what I'm saying, then that's your problem.
I'm on a SNZ kick. I took a SNZ CD over to listen to while we were painting yesterday. The girls got a kick out of it I think. They were complaining that my music wasn't energetic enough. I got to thinking about it. The tone and tiempo of the music doesn't really relax or energize me. It's in the lyrics.